1 |  2 |  Next   | Last 
Item Posts    Sort Order

Mini Mark

magicman444 magicman444
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 07/09
Posted: 07/30/09
05:07 PM

Hi
I just picked up a Bremen Mini Mark kit car, I have no documentation on it but I love the car.  It is abot 45% complete but it needs a lot of parts(tail lights, seat, etc.) and I would like to know if there is any forums or part suppliers, tech books, you know, anything for the Newbie kit car builder.  Thanks so much for any help or direction.
Lin Confused  

lakebumsc lakebumsc
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 08/09
Posted: 08/01/09
12:50 PM

Hi Lin,

I have had my Mini Mark for about a year or so and really enjoy it.  I have no documentation, but the car is complete.  I will try to answer any questions or provide pics to help you.

Rick  

magicman444 magicman444
Posted: 08/02/09
01:21 AM

Hi Rick; Laugh  I would like ti see your pics of your car. I am looking for or need to know what or where to get some seats. My car was found in Fla. It was at one time on a chassy and then taken off.I have reinstaled it on a 1974 VW Bettel chassy. i was wondering if a dunbugy wireing hornise would be ok?Do  you know where I can get some new mirrows and and maby get some of the crome recromed? Oh what kind of engen do you have in your car?I would send you a pic of my car at this point but I don`t know how to do it yet.I will be looking for your pics. "By the way what part of the country are you licated? I live just out side of Washington DC in MD. Thanks Lin  

lakebumsc lakebumsc
06:17 AM

Good morning Lin,

The dunebuggy wiring harness will work, just make sure the harness has wires for all the guages.  My car has amp, volt,oil press, fuel,oil temp and clock.  Some buggy harness doesn't have all these wires.  The mirrors on my car are motor cycle mirrors, so quiet a few options are available.  For rechroming, ask some local auto shops.  There should be plenty of shops that do chrome plating.  I am in Columbia SC.  LAKEBUMSC@BUDWEISER.COM.

Not sure how to attach pics, but e-mail me and I can send them as an attachment.  My car has the hardtop and the soft top and side curtains.  It is built on a 71 VW.  The engine is stock except for the headers and dual weber carbs.

Rick  

magicman444 magicman444
11:28 AM

Thanks Rick; E-Mail is on the way.  Smile  

Dougiebug Dougiebug
New User | Posts: 4 | Joined: 10/09
Posted: 10/12/09
07:17 PM

I brought mine on Ebay back in May. The car is beautiful...all white. I only have a hard top ( wish I had a soft top). I seem to have rust in the gas tank. It was built by Breman motor sports, just like my Sebring. I don't know how to post pic..I am new to this computer stuff.  

v1rock2 v1rock2
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 11/09
Posted: 11/19/09
06:31 PM

Hi Rick,

I was reading the post between Lin and yourself and wanted to reach out to you in regards to restoring the chrome on our Mini Mark.  We also have a hardtop model built on a 71 VW that has been in the family for years. The body itself is in good shape and the engine has been overhauled, so we are just looking to get the bumper, lights, and some of the fixtures rechromed.  I see you are in Columbia, SC and I am in Fort Mill right outside of Charlotte.  The car is at my dad's house in Denmark, SC so it would be easy for us to use someone local to you if you knew of someone.  Any help or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vic  

lakebumsc lakebumsc
Posted: 02/14/10
02:40 PM

Hi Vic,

Haven't been on this site for a while and just saw your post.  I really don't know of a place that rechromes, as my chrome is pretty good, except for the headlights.  I am planning on buying new dune buggy style lights as they look the same.  Would like to keep in touch and see pics of your car.  

Rick
rickph_99@yahoo.com  

mini-mark-bremen mini-mark-bremen
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 02/10
Posted: 02/23/10
03:15 PM

Hi there. I'm also a huge fan of my mini mark... But i'm despered looking for the signs 'mini mark' that you find on the side of the car. Can someone help me to complete my baby ;-)

Thanks - my direct mail : call_0474952259@yahoo.com

regards, and enjoy your Mini Mark, but keep it safe ;-)  

Posted: 02/23/10
03:17 PM

Hi Rick,

Do u sell by any chance the sign 'mini mark' that you find ont the two side's of the car ? Thanks, Patrick Wink  

lakebumsc lakebumsc
Posted: 03/06/10
02:52 AM

Hi Patrick,

No I don't sell or know how or where to get those signs.  I have not been able to find anyone who has body parts or trim for the car.  Would like to see pics of your car.

Thanks
Rick
rickph_99@yahoo.com  

Posted: 03/18/10
01:46 PM

i dont know how to place pics. Sens me your email pls.  

Dougiebug Dougiebug
Posted: 11/08/10
07:39 PM

Hey guys I have a Mini Mark also...It's all white I truly love this car...It even has heat...I think I going to keep this one.  

Dougiebug Dougiebug
Posted: 11/08/10
07:39 PM

Hey guys I have a Mini Mark also...It's all white I truly love this car...It even has heat...I think I going to keep this one.  

transam6099 transam6099
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 05/13
Posted: 05/05/13
07:41 PM

hi  

1 |  2 |  Next   | Last